We specialise in onsite repairs for leadlight windows. Generally, your window is in sound condition with breaks in the glass.
Repairs are approached with an eye for detail when matching the colour and texture of your glass to ensure the repair is not noticeable.
When the damage is more complex & cannot be fixed onsite – we offer a rebuild service. This involves:
• Removing the window and securing the space with a security glaze.
• Rebuilding the window with new lead, retaining the original glass and replacing broken glass.
• Completing with a waterproofing process and then installation.
To provide you with a speedy estimate, please email the following:
• An image of the window and damage.
• An approximate size of the break/s.
• The suburb the site is located in.
• Does access to the window require ladder work? Is there external or internal access?